Saturday, May 8, 2010

Nineteenth

I know it's a month after my birthday but for memory sake, I'm gonna blog about it now. this year I didn't make any plans. & through it, I found out who out are the friends who remembered and cared:) thank you to those who made my 19th a superduperwhooper memorable one♥


April 6
First birthday celebration with TPDE usuals (missing shir and some others though:< ) I hinted Zheng Yi long long time ago that I love surprises, I love chocolate cake, I love pink, I love it when many people celebrate my birthday for me, and it would be more perfect if Marcus is the one holding the birthday cake!!!! & yes, they fulfilled everything I've hinted! :D

1) Surprise!!!

2) Chocolate cake

3) Marcus holding the cake:)

4)Pink Knife

5) Many people

April 9

Birthday lunch with mom, godma & jie jie

V happy receiving presents:>

Birthday dinner with bbs, nic, sly, yh @ Clark Quey
Buddy came and joined us for REBEL. we left at 2 plus because it was too packed with all the ARMY boyssssss
10 April
Woke up, changed and accompanied mom to get lunch. when we got back home, I saw jing and nana running frantically at the void deck. I didn't want to spoil the whole surprise thing, so I played along and went home. my family and I were having lunch at the living room when they suddenly appeared and POPPED all the poppers and screamed SURPRISEEEEEEEE!!!! that really shocked my whole fam and I. Mom most almost fell off the chair and grandma almost got a heart attack! hahaha
Nana's failed cupcakes haha
KBOX
14 April
Bak Ku Teh and chocolate fondue with the usuals :>>>>
18 April
Late birthday celebration with the bests. Kim brought us all to EPICURIOUS (at roberson quay) for awesome brunch!
Yummy green eggs:>>>>
I love the pasta the best!!! just look at it !!!!
Kim left for work. In the end, it was all planned and they surprised me at Max Brenner @ Esplanade.
vvvvv CHOCOLATE and I love it!!!!!!!! and we met a cute waiter there! :D
They built me a bear. Her name is Tegan.
Say Hi:)

2 comments:

yeeling said...

<3<3 this post

You Jing said...

HEHEHE WHY??