Wednesday, March 31, 2010

People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be

I'm home for the past few days because I'm so broke I couldn't even top up my ez link to travel. sigh, I've been spending money like freeflow, again.
So... last monday was finally my long awaited FTT. met up with B earlier in the day and headed over the new Woodlands driving school to do some practice questions. practice sesssion ended 10 mins before the actual FTT and I still freaking took my own sweet time, to shit, and then made our way to the test room. couldn't find the room, asked the staff and OMG, yes, BINGO, the test was actually held at the old driving school at YCK!!! could somebody just smack us right in our faces? cabs were all not avavilable everywhere and we were rly panicing! by the time we got down, we were not allowed to take the freaking test because we were too late. oh yeah! how great right? now I got to wait another 2 months just to take my FTT.

Kim finally turned legal on 24 March 2010 and we took her to the Zoo, to AMK's famous crab beehoon, and walked home.
we had our modern girls sentosa outing on Friday. why modern girls are all so bimbotic? First Impression, Shoot Shag Marry, htht, gossips... I enjoyed myself ttm they are love♥
Over to Sheral's birthday party in the night! Darling's party was awesome. I secretly wished I was the birthday girl instead hehe! Left for home at 3 in the morning, and gave Valencia's Double O a missed! :(
Saturday flea. and Monday caught A Diary of a Wimpy Kid with Jingy! then to her place to get the car and fetched the rest, and then off to Geylang for my favourite Dim Sum @ 126 !!! :) had durians after dins and we were conned! we amazingly thought that the durians are 1 for $12 but it was actually 1kg for $12. as the uncle flattered us, we happily agreed to whatever he said! and BOOMZ, a total bill of $100. the durians were even more expensive than our dinner! we are not dumb. we were just..... not right. haha

No comments: