Sunday, March 7, 2010

Make the most of what comes and the least of what goes

Today, I slept in. Yes, the whole day. I'm exhuasted, bruised, and aching all over. Training officially started on Tuesday. & nothing beats Wednesday- the most tiring day of my life! BUT, Ryan's item is damn DOPE!!!!!!!! I love it love it love it:D Friday & Saturday was training camp. we had Physical Training at 9AM! I thought I was going to die when I ran 3 rounds round the track. Oh, I lost my bag of dirty clothes hahahahaha freaking funny, ok, maybe not. Intensive training starts tomorrow. Everyday (except Sundays) 9am to 11 pm! GG! but, no pain no gain!

Yay, now I can do the expansional post summary thingy that B did!:)
I havent got the chance to blog about all the happenings after end sems. post end sems was AWESOME!!!!! we started hols even before CNY (Y)(Y)(Y)

Class BBQ @ Savannah
Rebel with classmates
Kbox session 1
Kbox session 2
Driving with Jing & B
Chilling out @ Nana's

Yeeling's Birthday
Butter
Sleepover @ Nana's
Visiting @ Clarence's
Training
Our walk home from PL Trinity Churh (Y)

1 comment:

Jazy said...

YAY B i love ur new layout!! hahaha! and the comments! no more cbox hahaha!