Friday, January 1, 2010

Two Zero One Zero

Cheers to the new year! It seems like its gonna be a great year just like how it sounds. 2010 2010 2010, sounds so good! hmm, or maybe, its just me haha. but anyway, I kind of like to start a new year. A new year, having another chance to be what I am not, and for the year to be better than the last.

Major highlight of the year 2009:
To me, 2009 was a better year than 2008. I got my heart broken in 2005 and haven't moved on since then. But I did, in the year 2009! Just this factor itself, made me into a much happier person. I'm starting to believe in love.... again. This reminds me of my new year resolution: To get myself a boyfriend, a good one this time! I seem to have this thing for bad boys all the time...

Keeping all the happy memories and leaving the bad ones behind. I hereby express my warmest welcome to the new year! (:

No comments: