Saturday, November 7, 2009

Emotional Friday


3 things that triggered me to cry last night

1) I was already pretty sad over xxx for the past few days

2) My dear steffi showed me some document that caught me thinking about it for the rest of my day (damn sad y'know? why must things turn out this way...)

3) It hurts to see girlfriend crying her heart out and all I did was standing there helplessly


Went over to Mandy's crib after school. I love the times when we have our dinner tog, paint our nails, never ending gossip, blog hop, facebook searching, singing, cam whoring, reading magazines, messing with our hair... just a simple night like that can keep my mind of silly things :) love you mandy, alot.

Left her place at 1030 and off to the pub at opp parklane. I was supposed to be there for girlfriend, to keep her companied, to comfort her, but I ended up crying together with her. actually, I felt good. its like I've been holding back those tears for so long already, and just let them all flow in a go. for the first time (for love) , I cried, wasn't because of my first. I teared for xxx instead. Congrads. you're the second guy whom I teared for. the second guy whom I'm willing to give you my all. the second guy whom I'm so crazy over. the second guy whom will hurt like as much as my first. for this second guy here, I know, I'm silly, but I'll wait.

Headed back home at 330, should have just went clubbing instead. maybe we will all feel better then.

To my girlfriend,
I hope you'll feel better soon. I totally felt your pain when you cried just now ): you know I'm always here. just give me a call. I'll be there no matter what. I love you and really want to see you happy again.
p.s. im sad when you're sad. so please stay happy always.

No comments: