Sunday, July 26, 2009

Please give me one more try for the sake of our love,
Let's give it one more chance coz I can't give you up,
I can't love one more day without you in my arms,
I could never find another like you.



How was your week?
Mine has been rather gr8 :)
Nic's Birthday, Powerhouse, UT performance, Threesome, George's bar, Shopping!

Nic's Birthday BBQ

Nicole Brother♥

Fish's eye (I wonder actually do fishes really see things this way?)


BBQ, bridge, daidi, drinking, indian poker, forfeits, camwhore, happy.

Ladies night @ Powerhouse


It was a sort of a last minute decision to Powerhouse. Initial plan was to Butterfact. We got in straight through guest list but still, in the end we went over to Powerhouse instead. It wasn't that bad, no trance, purely R&B ^^ I really did let my hair down & enjoyed my night ttm.
Joke of the night:
Nic was drunk and she actually asked me "YOU JING ZAI NA LI" (Where's you jing) for 3 times! I didn't know what to say at the 3rd time. hahaha
However, hey bro, I hope you had fun! I luv you berri berri much. More to come, yeah? xxx


UT Performance






Apart from the time I mixed up my lines, the time I almost spoke when it wasn't even my turn yet, and the times I couldn't help myself and laughed a little, I guess our UT performance turned out pretty good:) From this, I really have learnt that acting isn't as simple as I thought it was. There goes my acting dream... hahaha

Mandy, Jingy + Me




(Jingy, thankQ for flooding my camera)

Dinner, playground, gossips, long night chat about ___!
I can't believe it and I'm so polluted :(


123 @ George's bar







Quoted from Simone's blog:
"Tonight, 123 went George's. beer beer and more beer, drinkdrankdrunk, high, crazy, camwhore, pool, concentration mixed, indian poker, five captain, super duper awesome time."



As for saturday, I stayed home and completed my HRM project after Steffi's years (zillion years)! Yay! & I would rather quit school than to retake HRM(if I fail) thats how much I hate it! I went shopping today to reward myself for completing my project hehehe. Finally had my nails done. cuteyyyyy:D
I'm gonna sleep early to replenish the sleep I've lost.
Sweet dreamzx