Sunday, June 14, 2009

"I never wanted anything, other than to be your everything."

Friday/Sat's prawning wasn't as productive as the previous one. But still... I luv night-out like this with the Usuals:) The Kway Chap @ Bishan is so yummy! we had like 2 bowls of kway each hehehe wants more ^^


Make up girl hehe


we were trying to take our double chins!
Peace yo!





zzzzzz no prawns :(






It was 5 by the time we finished prawning. we were so exhausted to even bbq the prawns and went home straight instead. Off to Jingy's place:) yay haven't stayed over for such a long time already. (recalling sec school days) htht and we fell asleep in record time!


Finally met up with Christina. Talked about almost everything. she's seriously damn cute lah! (this gonna boost her ego again) Chris, I enjoyed the night with you. I'll see you real soon again alright? luv you alot.


As for today, I caught Drag Me To Hell. Almost choked on my water when Buddy screamed hehe! but gotta admit that some parts are rly shocking, some are rly hilarious and cartoonic. Anyway I feel sick:( I'm drowning myself with water now. can't be sick can't be sick can't be sick! I'm looking forward for my tripppppppppppppppppppppppp help