Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"There's something I'm afraid to say to you too early, but will I be a fool to wait too late?"



It's the 2nd week of school already. OMG no! Kim just told me its the 3rd week now :S & I'm still in the holiday mood! I know nothing about what I've learnt so far. the modules are just far too boring, my brain just automatically shuts down whenever I try to do some work. However, UT (Understanding Theatre) is gr8! 3 hours of UT passes 12345 times faster than 2 hours of any other tutorials. Long weekend doesn't seem like a long weekend. It's just never enough...
I mizz Simone, Steffi, Yu Feng so much :( tutorials/lectures are not the same w/out them. however! I'm so glad that I've Penguin with me (even though she bullies me everyday)
Life has been quite happening recently... but I'm so lazy to type 'em all down. I'll gather the photos and upload them here asap.


Fridays are ♥ because of 123.