Saturday, April 18, 2009

"I have to tell you something, something that will change everything forever...but I don't know how to tell it to you, so I probably won't ever tell you, and you won't ever find out."




The calculator I got mommy malfunctioned, so we decided to go change it.
we got into the Hello Kitty store and got out spending $154.50 on Hello Kitty cuties! this is what happens when mother & daughter love pink... & still so young at heart. he he he

School's resuming in 2 days time:( How will my new class be like? How will school be like w/out honey/buddy/da jie in my class? Will my new classmates be nice? How will 1st day of school be like? so many questions running through my head... (biting nails)

However, on a happier note, my new timeable is out (I know, big deal...) & I OFFICIALLY DECLARE THAT I HAVE NO SCHOOL EVERY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoooooots! this is like the best timetable ever =)

Kim, Shiang, Esther & I are finally in the same school! excited to the maxxxxxxxxx (eye brows moving up down up down & give megawatt smile :D)
Should I.Or.Should I not?