Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Embrace the future, for our future is what we make of it. Learn from the past, for the past cannot be changed."

Firstly, let me start of with:
Happy 2 years deceivingly-gorgeous.bs! You've been so great in storing my happy/sad moments and such an entertainer when I read them once in a while. toast to you:)

2 major events to blog about

1) 1B23 Class Chalet


My dear Mandy came over to help me with potato salad that I was going to bring for the class chalet. I ate more than I did!

(chalet photos not with me)

Pot luck, pillow fight, chinaman, gossips, late night talks, slept like a daisy (I had no idea why Daniel used that to descibe me sleeping), movie marathon, bbq, rain and more rain and more more rain sum up my 2 days @ the chalet.

2) Pulau Ubin

I was all so hyped up by the thought of going blading with the usuals. but Jingy and I got psed in the end :( I was so upset and then Jingy came up with a brilliant idea: Pulau Ubin




We took the bumpboat from Changi Ferry Terminal

Happy upon reaching our destination
Rented bicycles
Explored & fed mosqitoes
started raining all out of sudden

got drenched!
hid at the pumproomvfor shelter
Took photos
ate seafood! chillicrab/cereal prawns/ Kailan Yummy ttm!
Bloated
Happy

Sunset time to go home :)

I'M SO HARRRRPPYYYYYYYYYYY!
My results are out. I couldn't believe my eyes. This marks the happiest day for the first 3 months of 2009:D yay yay yay yay yay yay I feel so much happier than getting but O level results!
okiedokie better head out to meet Mandy @ the bus stop now!