Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"How much I didn't want to see you is actually how much I hoped I did. How ironic"

I need to sleep soon. I am dead tired from the all the havoc last night. so let me get this done asap. yesterday was TPSU Christmas PJ Party! gr8t party w all the screaming and dancing around:) left the party at 10 for Zouk.
one word: Awesome
okok hurry hurry chop chop get the peektures uploaded and then off to bed! seeya!

Mandy @ my place being my fashion consultant
Hello Kitty PJ!
All ready for the party

Ruth & her ducky

Shawn! (Buddy! *eye winks winks*)
Jiayi
Jeslyn

John

Feng jie

I like this alot hehehe

Yums Yums

Don't eat my pizza!

gift exchange (which dumb person actually wrapped this)

Steff


Jam & Hop

Bradon

Bling
bye bye to the party

off to zouk


while q-ing



3 best friends 3 years ago



Few days back, went down to support Kyung's dance & bboxing performance



00000000








It took me years to suppress the feelings I had for you but it only took that few seconds of your appearance to bring it all back. I was scared. I didn't want to see you, but why is it so that at the same time, my eyes just couldn't stop searching for you? why why why??? whenever I see you I'll just lose myself. so much for constant effort to keep you out of my mind but all gone in just 1 sight. so, I guess I shouldn't see you forever? fuck it I'm such a sucker in this. help.

No comments: