Sunday, November 23, 2008

"Love is a little bit of heaven here on earth."


Freakyyyyy it's Sunday AGAIN. don't you feel this Sem passes exceptionally fast? like it's on a fast-forward mode? :S slow down pls slow down pls slow down pls.

This week has been such a moody week. but, weekends are always great :D Friday night was Brothers outing. uhmm, what shall I say? with them, it's nothing but Happiness (L) nothing but, endless laughters, endless screams, endless yacking , endless noise. oh yeah this reminds me of the lady who shouted at us @ thomson ice3
she: "Ladies"
we: -no response-
she: "LADIES! DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU GIRLS ARE V V V V V V V NOISY?"
-stares-
you should have seen her face, she's got the "come slap me" on her face hahaha and of course we created more noise aftermath and oh! Jingy damn funny she went "CB KNN BITCH..." (a stream of vulgarities)
but still, the night was fab.

Yesterday was back skating. rink was packed and I couldn't do anything. I've lost everything, all my jumps and spins! whatever. whatever. whatever. BFF joined us after that and with BFF, Cheryl Tai Tai and I joined forces , it's craziness.
Ok I think I'll let you piccas do the talking now :)



PHOTOS FOR GRAB (FOC) !!!


ignore Cheryl, she was a lil loose last night.





Tree God



































WE WANT FOOD!!!


637 Brother yi tiao xin !


10-3 Brothers











V overdue photos:





















omgzxzxzxzx POM quizzzzzzzzzzz sianzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: