Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"I'll never hurt you like how you did hurt me becoz You are my friend,really."

First thing first, Happy Birthday to you, Honey.
I luv you and your spast faces berri muchie
please continue to be my Sunshine
always <3
(Get well soon ok)


From me! :D


Steffi w the surprise bday cake at the surprise celebration spot
HoneyBunny 4eva
w her Superman shirt AGAIN



Yea Pipi went back to Thailand. bumped our way to the airport. freak-hell-long bus ride! and there was this bunch of Ah Bengs at the back row who laughed like nobody's business and their laughter sounds recorded. like you can Play.Stop.Play.Stop. ah whatever like you understand what I am trying to say hahaha.
Bye Bye Pip!
See you next year to celebrate my Bday yes?
airport.

Last get together before Pip left.
Lunch and then he left (SECRET. Goodness.)
so it was then Bestie & Me day out :D
so here's the piccas
enjoy.
@ Clark Quey








I'm glad to have a Best Friend.
Oh anyway my mom has a blog now :D
OMG she's damn cute.
She stared at the tag board for so long (uhmmm wonder...)
Me: what are you doing?
Mom: HOW COME KIMLI ISN'T REPLYING MY TAG??!!
Me: Mom! this isn't MSN!!!! they don't reply you immediately
(rolled on the floor lol)
and I think I like her blog more than mine :S

No comments: