Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Just his smile alone, sets my world on fire"


Jh's partyyy


Youuuuuhoooo Alex!


Love Missys to the power of max!



Hell funny

Yay. I survived the horrible Tuesday. Tuesday = school at 9 / econs lecture / Apel / 3 hours CSA omgz. Fyi, we do excel for CSA lab and if you just missed out a step of your tutor's instructions, you will definately not be able to catch up after that. it happends to me almost all the times and I so happen to sit with a computer idotzxzx (Yu Feng) :S

anyway, we've got a name for our clique already.
The Missys!
Simone: Miss Super Scandalous (she has many many scandals)
Steffi: Miss Super Slow (she's really slow, but not in physical terms. tell her a joke, I think she'll prolly take 10 years to understand it)
Yufeng: Miss Super Spoiler (she spoils every joke and 'pours cold water')
You Jing: Miss Super Materialistic ($$ minded)
moii beri lurbb 'em!

Saturday was Junhao's party over at his place, with all the silly..
Fuzzy Wuzzy,
Open-Close-Open-Open-Close,
Black Magic,
& What's the next stop

no-logic-at-all-riddles.

I felt so silly willy wolly hahaha

No comments: