Monday, April 14, 2008

"The night was such a crowd. Everyone was everywhere, but I saw you first."


my favourite photo with my favourite person in the whole wide world!

the crazy guy who randomly gave his number to girls he don't know

Dawei wasn't there please
& Eugene Fock you're so gay.








After knowing that they're a pair, Daddy immediately said "Go feed her once more!!"











2 moms
Family
4E2 (khai I hate you)
Skaters Love
SN2

The Nines (6/9)
Germaine & Jason
Seah Hui
BFF
BESTIE EE

Boyfriend for 30 secs

The camera died on me when I wanted a photo with Chao Ah Beng

Fellow colleagues, love 'em!

My seventeenth birthday party was a BLAST!
Firstly I was worried if Sticky Rice could fit a capacity of 50 pax
Secondly I was worried if the food was enough
Thirdly I was worried if some of my friends would feel left out
Lastly I was worried if I could entertain all at one time
but
everything turned out Fabulous :D
Firstly, everyone could fit into the restaurant
Secondly, the food was good
Lastly I could get everyone's attention for the games.
I hope you people had fun and enjoyed yourself as much as I did. I hope some of you didn't feel left out (coz I have so many different groups of friends at my party) & I hope I was a great host. Thank you people for making my seventeenth birthday so memorable. Love you people many many !!!

No comments: