Saturday, March 1, 2008

"My life would be a sad song of regret, if we'd never met"


I brushed my hair before I took this photograph.

Happy Leap Year Day! (okay maybe belated coz its past midnight) I think it's so cool. 29 Feb only once per 4 years & for people whose birthday falls on this day is so sad. they only get to celebrate their birthday once every 4 years! but but but, they'll be so young coz they only get to be a year older once every 4 years! Hahaha coolzZz.

JI detainee Mas Selamat Kastari escapes from Singapore detention centre. wth! like how the officers actually watched over him. he's unarmed & yet he can escape so easily. I think the officers are so dead if something really happens.. & we are so lucky to have won the post of being the host of the Youth Olympic Games in 2010, before the escape of the JI terrorist. or the winner would have been otherwise. agree?

It's 12.33 & I don't feel tired at all. It's surprising! I would have been in bed by now. I can't find anything interesting to do on net! maybe I should just listen to my Simple Plan album & flip through my Seventeen. aye, what a typical teenager (!)

No comments: