Monday, December 17, 2007

“I'm afraid that you'll see through my act.”



Jasmine & I had a girls' Heart-To-Heart talk. She has got nothing to update me about her love life, and so i did most of the talking (like usual). She bluetoothed over some photographs we took this year and we started laughing at all the silly stuffs we did.
1. We ate pasta in class and got our worksheets stained.
2. I 'volunteered' her to clean the board. (she did the same to me)
3. Huang Laoshi : " Chen You Jing , Yu Xiang Min!!!!!" (obviously, she was scolding us)
4. We love scribbling into our personal notebooks.
5. Jasmine was talking to me on the way back to class & she walked into 4E1's classroom.
6. History/SS test : I will always stare at her while she continues writing the second page (she's has a a great memory!)
7. We can spend the whole entire day laughing at something which does not involve us at all.
8. We love Geog classes
9. We dread Eng lessons
10. I just simply enjoyed my every moment in school 2007.

I just realised I love school.

No comments: