Monday, November 19, 2007

"I keep myself busy with things to do, but every time I pause, I still think of you."



I've got my heels Finally!! Thanks Cheryl, Jasmine & Huina for your time, you girls know how difficult it is to find a pair of heels for me! hahaha! anyway, we did menicure! and i can't take my eyes off my nails. it's so AA (attract attention). it's like silver! it matches with me keyboard. i'm looking at my nails and not the screen! i'm so fascinated by the colour. HAHA! abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz it's so nice so nice so nice! :D i had SUBWAY for dinner, look it's SUBWAY. i had SUBWAY for dinner! alright, it's pretty alright. i won't say N-O to SUBWAY anymore (Jasmine, we can have subway for lunch next time). chomps with uly, win & serena , and i couldn't get my arse of the chair when i got home! ( i was over exhausted! )


I didn't know we have to do so much for Prom : (

No comments: