Thursday, November 15, 2007

"I have come to realize that he's just a guy, a special one maybe, but he's not mine. I don't need to do things to make him love me. If he wanted to, he would."







There's no bed!
O's OVER
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP! life's so great now :D I've got my hair done (i like the purple, if you can see). I've got my prom dress too! let me announce, it's a BLUE TOGA DRESS (please do not get it, i don't wish to see someone in the same dress as me! haha)
I only had a few hours of sleep and my body's aching. we went over to icon to stayover after clubbing. Attica was great i guess? cheryl got stuck outside while jasmine, yun han and i were happily dancing inside. haha!
we should have more night outs yesssssssss? :D

This marks the end of my secondary school story.

No comments: