Saturday, October 13, 2007

"Today's memories are tomorrow's tears."

Graduation Day

Crazy friends provide for crazy times and what crazy times we've had.

We don't remember days, we remember moments.

I don't get the chance to say it anymore. But I still feel it. You're my best friend. You always were.
Through all the lies and sad good-byes. The things we hide, the tears we cried. Through odds and ends, we've been best friends. The times passed, the memories will last. Always remember, we'll be friends.

We had fun sitting together. I'll never forget you Eling, Eunice.

Puffy Eyes

One last dance, shall we?


Somehow i know they love me although i'm a horrible student :D

B'cause of her, i love History.

Our four years have all become unraveled and so our secondary school story finally ends. But years from now, no matter where we've traveled, we'll all look back and think about our friends.
I'll never regret these years.
These are the times to remember - our fond memories will last forever.
FOREVER

Those Hugs, Those Tears, Those Laughters, Those Smiles.
I'll miss you'all.

Fax Mentis Incendium Gloriae

No comments: