Friday, August 31, 2007

"I'll love you until the day after forever."


My production : Mandy's bangs :D


Bestie, this post is for you. Happy Birthday! you're no longer a Mei Mei anymore, you're sixteen! like wow, it's been four years & it feels like yst. i can't really remember how we met, but i'm sure you do! are you sure i introduced myself to you? HAHA it's gonna be so funny! but oh well, even if it's true, i'm so glad i did! the mushy mushy letter you wrote for my birthday, i shall write you back one here(: i'm your energizer bunny (making you laugh when you wanna cry), you're mine too! :D you never fail to smile to me. it's alr been 2 years being in the same class! the silly stuff we do, teasing missng, muching away, & laughing aloud like nobody's business! i love math class the most only w you around (: when we're in need for a Amath tb, both of us didn't bring, but when we bring, we have 2 tbooks! Best Friend's telepathy? maybe. oh yes, of course i've enjoyed my secondary school life! i'm really glad that you did :D i'm sorry i couldn't get to plan another Surprise Party for you this year. you know, prelims :/ but hope you like the cheesecake! & you're pressie is coming up soon! we shall be Besties for life okay? you're my bestest best best, & i swear i mean it. my bestest bestf in my sec life & noboby else :D some people don't believe in "Best Friends", i don't really too. but i just know i can't find anyone that can replace your position in my heart? you're always the first person i confide in, the first person who gets to know everything about whats happening to me, & the first person i wanna share my sorrows & happiness with.
I LOVE YOU MY BESTIE BEST BEST! MY CRAZY-PARTNER, MY MOST-RETARTED ONE, MY LOVE :DDDDDDDDDDDD
( this post may seem sick, but i mean what i'd said)

Besties Forever & Ever, Babe.

No comments: