Thursday, July 26, 2007

You're the reason I forget to regret.


Oh, Racial harmony was great : D
I'll upload the photos as soon as my comp recovers!

Firstly, my comp is down ( which is so great! now i don't have to resist cause' there's nothing i can resist :D HAHA ). Secondly, this week hasn't been great. here comes all the mock exams. now, i'm starting to feel the tension. we're just a month away from Prelims two months away from O's. Thirdly, i had spend my night through studying Cold War, Belin Blockade (History) and none of them came out. how great can this be? uhmm. it's Social Studies tomorrow & oh yeah i won't get to sleep early again & definately not tomorrow too. cause' there's Physics on friday.
#$%^& Rants.
You wont wish to infuriate me.

anyway, my class is crazy. they just couldn't get their eyes of the book. most of' 'em.
Harry Potter.




Chen You Jing

No comments: