Monday, July 9, 2007

Time to get you totally out, Because I'm in love with somebody else.




1) My singing improved.
2) I had my Chocolates.
3) My Physics's getting better.
4) Kor Kor got me a new adidas bag.
5) My sms renewed.
6) I had a really relaxed-day.
7) I've got my favourite song into my phone.
8) I've found Sexy Leg's friendster for Bestie.
9) I'm watching My MVP Valentine again.
10) I'm In Love!

They are the reasons to why I'm Happy.

1) Time is running out.
2) I didn't do much work.
3) Oral was alright only.
4) No motivation to study.
5) Geog test is coming up.
6) So is Physics, Chemistry & Social Studies.
7) Realised i suck in Chem Practical.
8) I want to get back elements on ice.
9) I need more chocolate to cheer me up.
10) There's only 10 Reasons to why I'm happy!

These are the reasons to why I feel dejected.



Don't Grumble. I've blogged (:

No comments: