Monday, July 30, 2007

"Is this love baby? or is it just confusion?"
No, you don't know how i feel. Jasmine does, I'm sure she does.

Saturday was a Blast! :D i haven't had such a good time since 123456789 years ago! haha! Firstly, i met up with Sim Na Na and we did some work at coffee bean. i stress on the the word "SOME" cause' we always ended up : Talk Cock, Sing Song, Play Ping Pong :D



& we went for out lil' shopping trip. we totally love the feeling of walking along orchard road w/out any worries or troubles. if we could just walk & walk & walk till the never end. she went off and thanks to [ Cheryl, Eugene & Mark] , i had got so much time to spent while waiting for them. my thai cousin came to S'pore and i decided to train down to Bugis to look for her. & she's still as HOT as ever :D i did some shopping on my own then. it's rly nice shopping alone, i swear(: not long, Rene came and we walked to cityhall.




it was already 8.30 & the rest weren't there yet! so, rene and i ended up shopping again! Don't girls just love shopping? :D and yeah, thanks for making me wait for 3 hours, they had finally arrived and we had our dinner at 10? ( supper it should be called) haha


Rene, Jingo, Eugene Fock, Cheryl & Mark.

Chicken Bolognese w GIANT meatballs. haha! Mark emphasized on the word "GIANT" to the waiter.

Fock's work.

New York New York

My BFF became a Jap. doesn't she look like one?

Appearance: 17 , however mentally 7. haha!

<3

scandalous behavior in public.

I have no idea was Mark doing

Bff and Fock-Gay



Mark's going back on Thursday. How fast?

Oh Right, i bumped into Manda & Yuan and i went like "Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God!". Manda stood there in shocked and went "Oh My God!" too. Yuan was " OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" obviously, she did that on purpose. haha:D

Now, back to the books.
Love you all.

No comments: