Friday, July 13, 2007

Chocolates Are Love : D



Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running
A long, long time ago.
And I never thought I'd doubt you,
I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know.
I'm slowly getting closure.
I guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces.
I'm spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together.
Well I'm putting my heart back together,
'Cause I got over you.
Well I got over you.
I got over you.
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,
I got over you.

Jasmine, carissimo.
I've read your blog. maybe you are right. although there's nothing much left, but i'm so over him. that piece of necklace is trash ( i hope i can think this way). it's my last memory. the last beautiful memory. i know it's so not right.
Bestie, thank you.
you are my most retarded Best Friend & i love you for that :D
we'll be graduating in no time. i'm excited about it, but at the same time i'm scared to open up to the outside world. i've been to Singapore Poly, imaging how my life will be, scary.
let's start our Hard Core Mugging for the rest of the months, alright?

P.S. Sexy leg isn't a bad choice(:
love you babe.





No comments: