Monday, June 4, 2007

"Maybe we aren't meant to be together, best friends are the most we can go"

Yes! Yesterday was a Blast! :D
I went to Emerge Talent Time. I've finally got to meet Pamela, Eddie, Jacky, Hubert, etc & of course Nicholas! i guess i haven't seen him for so long already and sure he reminded me of the past : / oh well, more about Emerge. the people there were good! Hubert's Beat Boxing, Eddie's B-boying, and stuff! psst serene! the cute guy is cuter than Hubert / Eddie! haha :D After Emerge, we headed down to Mercure Roxy to have dinner with Serene's granny. we headed to Parkway after dinner, walk about, arcade and then Home ! (: I had a great day! Bff we shall meet up more often, since we hardly ever go out tgt. I am looking forward to your place with Pamela & the rest for Silent Hill ! quick, set a date :D

Everyone seems to be grounded? How am i going to meet all of my sweeties then? : (
I know this sound sick, but i want school to start soon! i've been playing, playing & playing for the past few weeks. noooooo! i need to study! i need to study! i really need to study! as soon as i am returning back to school, i'll start studying. & yes i will !




We've got our nails done on Friday.


L.O.V.E

No comments: