Friday, April 20, 2007


"I'll still be here, and if it's meant to be, we'll be together." - One Tree Hill

Today's is Thursdays! goodness! it's scary looking at how the time passes, each day. i stood there helplessly, looking at my Count-Down-To-Mid-Year pasted on my table. the number of days left gets smaller & smaller & worst, i've done nothing.

this week went on fine(: today's thursday which means P.E day! :D no more frisbee, & it's finally basketball :D sometimes i really wonder why basketball can bring so much joy to me. not dance, not skating, but basketball, surprisingly.

oh, it's Speech Day tomorrow. i am participating. not as a performer, but audience:D Xiang Min, Envy me. HAHA! i know you've dreaded tomorrow to come. but, don't worry, i'll give you my full support, alright darling? (: however, Speech Day is one occasion i'll never forget. SD'04 was the day, the day that.. oh well. History.
better get going, more in the weekends:D ciaos



it was Bagpack day(:

4E2, see the bond:D

Exactly 10


5th of every month, i'll never forget, best friend.

No comments: