Monday, April 23, 2007

"I think I'm in love with you." - dawson's creek

It's the weekend again :D Friday was Speech Day, although it was boringgggggg, i had fun with my brothers (: All the brothers sat together in a row & i guess we were one of the noisiest row in the hall! okay, they just really simply made my day again <3 you brothers! that'll be the last speech day for us & they've made it memorable for me(:

Saturday was mugging with manda panda! but we didn't do much :/ okay, this made me damn guilty. manda & nessa had just saw the really worried side of me! Haha. they went off and i met jason for dinner. thats about my saturday spent(:


jason(:

Nicole Bro <3


This is super sweet! Jasmine sent my birthday gift!
Jasmine- The letter you wrote is super sweet & touching. thank you bestie, we're best friends now and we'll still be a million years later.

Happy Belated Birthday Junyang!
23rd April - Timothy!
24th April - Serena & Genevieve
25th April - Rachel:D


you said we'll be friends. i made the first move, you didn't.

No comments: