Saturday, April 28, 2007

"I discovered who were my real friends. I just wished that wasn't the way I had to discover." - Trista Britton

Dear Diary,

This week was crazy, hectic and exhausting. Once again, Time Flies! i'm really running out of time : ( i can't catch up, can't catch up with time. grant me a wish- please stop the time. today's the first paper. oh well, as expected : / ( psst! jason! your sentenses didn't help! ). one subject down, 7 more to go. for the very first time, i'm worried, i'm stressed. damn, if only i listened in sec 3, then i won't be suffering now : ( i know whats important now, not that naive anymore. i've grown up, i really did(:


it's scary to see how time passes so fast.
I miss him so much that I can't find any words to describe how I feel.
Today's friday. No to books : D


Don't judge me based upon how I used to be, I've changed, I'm no longer that little girl who'd do anything for your smile

No comments: