Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Damn The Stupid Door Lock!
i was super pissed yesterday, or should i say, pissed, sad, shocked & happy at the same time. yst was supposed to be my birthday celebration with Sn2. kim told me that the guys couldn't come cause they were playing bball. esther said she couldn't make it too, cause she's going out with her mum. i have no idea where's shiang. sadly, kim was the only one who could make it only. by the time, i was already quite pissed with them.

oh well, so i went down to the coffeeshop to get grandma's dinner first & when i came back, i couldn't open the stupid door lock! i was stuck outside the house! my grandma, kim & me tried to hammer & saw the lock. haha, and obviously, it didn't work. i had no choice, but to call the lock smith.
me: my house door lock is spoilt & i'm stuck outside the house, how much will it cost for you to come down?
Lock Smitch Co: oh, $50
me: siaoooooo, $50 dollars?
i hung up.
kim called and scolded the person.
i called again.

Lock Smitch Co: i give you discount. $45
me: siao la, it's only a door lock okay!
Lock Smitch Co: okay $40
me: so ex!
Lock Smitch Co: you call 995, FREE one!
me: wtf. FINE!
so, i called 995! HAHA!
me: hello, my house door lock is spoilt & i'm stuck outside the house. can u come over?
995: whose in the house?
me: my grandma
995: is she in emergency?
me: no
995: sorry we only break open the door if only someone's in emergency.
me: ahhhh
995: unless your grandma in emergency
me: CHOYYYYY!
Haha, i was super pissed & in the end i called Lock Smitch again.

me: i'm a student only. i am alone & i dont have enough money. $30 OK?
Lock Smitch co: okok..
oh freaking hell! i was super pissed. i called my mum & she was laughing all the way! & i cried la! @*$&*&#*%$
& "BOO" Surprise!
they came up to my place & gave me a surprise!
However, everything was ruined! Ruined by the Stupid Lock. they have already planned a surprise for me, and even my mum & grandma know about it & they were behing it too! Damn Lock spoilt the most wonderful Surprise in my life. Fuck it.

Curse it @#$%^&*(
i really had a Surpise!
I had to cut the cake outside my house luh : /
we had no choice but climbed in though the window.





kim:D
Shiang:D
Esther:D
love them to bits <3
BOOOOBY

as known as BowBee?
TIMOTHY HUANG
Dom:D
Junhao & Alex

(:

Grandma:D



Thank you people [:


LOVES!
Alex, Andre, Bobby, Caixin, Darren, Dominick, Esther, Eugene, Jovyvn, Lester, Nathanial, Timothy, Junhao, Shaingling & kimli.
Thank you people! although the surpise wasn't successful : (

When my heart stops beating, thats gonna be the day i'll stop loving you.

No comments: