Tuesday, March 27, 2007

It's amazing how you make your face just like a wall, how you take your heart and turn it off, how I turn my head and lose it all.

Happy Birthday Chinnnnnnnn.


Oh well, i lived through today.
Monday is boring, all i did today was stone. i was really glad that Xiangmin, Manda and Huina were there for me for the past few days(: Both Manda and Huina had their own troubles but they were always there and assured me that they love me.


Huina : Jingo dearest, I love you. I hope this makes you feel better. I'm always here, always.


Manda: Darling! we've just hang up our phones. through you assured me that you're fine, but i know that you're sad! i'll always be there for you to pour out all your sorrows, lend you a listening ear and lend you my shoulders!


Xiangmin:Hey girl! don't be sad alright? i'll call you later! :D love ya


And what more can i ask for? they are there(:




Chemisty. Look at that fake smile :/

Sorry people, this is my first time seeing my name under the Top 10 list, so let me show off a little.





I feel a distant between us now.

No comments: