Friday, March 16, 2007

it's a a-u-t-o-m-a-t-i-c, it's a sys-t-e-m-a-t-i-c,
it's a auotomatic,systematic,highly enerygetic,
ohhhhh BATMAN:D [i learnt this from the kids]

wednesday was our class bbq. i think it's the first ever gathering of class 4E2/3E2 06'. i rushed there immediately after tuition and i bumped my way through 0n the bus all the way to cheryl's house. i saw khai and went there together with him. oh, we played some stupid card game which seriously made me a fool. so dumb! some left & began leaving, so in the end yanyi,huijing,nicole,kailin,ulysses,shang chuan,win & me went drinking. & then i took a cab back with phakathon, reached home and dropped dead.

637 Brothers <3








He's 7 inches!

i really really really enjoyed my day yesterday. i swear :D we had amazing race with those little children at fort canning. those children are from touchthinkers, some community. i was the group leader, yeechi,mark and shangchaun were my group members nd 4 children joined our group. they're so adorable! two boys nd two girls. the two boys are both called Wei Jie and two girls, Tricia & Vanessa. but oh god, both Wei Jie are extremely cheeky. but, all of us can cooperate well(: we ran round fort canning finding for clues & those children can seriously run fast! Guess what? Our group came in first :DDDD the kids were really happy. i saw their smiles and it really lighten up my day. mr song said "our smiles, are their smiles". but to me, "their smiles are my smile" (:
Wong Wei Jie, Lim Wei Jie, Tricia& Vanessa. This Jie Jie here will never forget you [:
My group : D
I like the one beside me & yeechi likes the one beside her!
Left: Handsome/Macho Wei Jie
Right: Adorable Wei Jie with a really cute voice
Vanessa&Tricia.
My SunBurn. Haha

No comments: